Hello family and friends. Sorry I have been so slow updating my blog. I have been having a problem with weirdo's looking at my blog. Kinda scary to think that just anybody can take a small glance at my personal life. Therefore I have decided to make my BLOG private. I am pretty sure I have E- mail addresses for most of my family and friends, so i will be sending you an invite to view my blog. If you think I do not have your E-Mail, and you would like to be invited to view my blog, make sure you leave it in my comment area. Next week my blog will be private. I would love to use my blog as a semi- journal, so my close friends and family can view in on my life and be updated on my wonderful family...





17 comments:
I don't think you have mine. lindsaydiverson@hotmail.com. How do you know who looks at your blog? I am curious to find out who is looking at mine.
I love the pictures, as usual :) I'm sorry about the weirdos....but what can you say you are just too popular. Love ya! make sure I'm on the exclusive Amy Gessel blog list.
I'd love to keep reading your blog! I always enjoy the stories that you tell. My email is britneyrule@gmail.com.
Love the pics!! The top one is my fav...plus the cute cute pics of the kiddos! And I don't know if you have my email: jndrysdale@gmail.com
Thanks!
you've inspired me to finally make my blog private...
did i send you an invite?? I am mixing up who I sent them to?? ahh!
send me your email: jndrysdale@gmail.com
Thanks!
Oh Amy I love checking your blog...please invite me @ ginnymariemiller@gmail.com.
How did you know if someone was looking at your blog that you didnt want to? Glad things are going well. Where are you living now? Still house hunting? My gmail account is jentchyoung@gmail.com
You better add me:) muffit702@aol.com. Lets catch up soon.
Sad about the weirdos looking at your blog! I am not sure you have our email, mine is samyepeterson at gmail dot com.
Hi, I found your blog though Kendall Price's Photography blog.
Lisa
carlandlisawelch@yahoo.com
Add me! kendall@kendallpricephotography.com
Hey girl I want you to add me. creeder06@yahoo.com That is happening to a lot of people. It is crazy.
Hello beautiful Amy, do not forget us!
jever6@gmail.com
kellygraceevers@gmail.com
SO I am sorry I have not checked blogs in forever! Your comment to me was so sweet, I feel like I need to write thank you cards for sweet comments people leave me that make my day. I am so sorry you had a UTI. I totally understand the misery! I hope you are feeling loads better now!
These pictures are adorable! Little Avery, I need to meet her, I hope we get to see her one of these days! You have a beautiful family I love you all!
Add me! Ker Ker told me about your blog! I have a blog now(with nothing to put on it!!!) christincottrell@yahoo.com
Amy! I sent you a text about my blog, but apparently you didn't get it. I miss you too!!! When will you be in Reno next so I can keep my eye out for cheap flights?
Send me an invite!! Thanks!
amy invite us to your blog.
andreabrn24@gmail.com
Post a Comment