Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Blog

I Have a new private BLOG. I will update this family one still... but if you would like to view my new blog let me know and I will send you an invite.




7 comments:

Iverson Family said...

Send me an invite. Cute pictures! Love your long hair! Your kids are adorable! Cute Family Amy!!!

Alisha said...

Hi Amy! I love to come to your blog to see all your GORGEOUS photos. Beautiful family, beautiful photography!

Cody and Jen said...

Amy I would love to see your blog. Send me an invite
jdmccombs@yahoo.com

Amber said...

You have such a beautiful family! I hope that you are doing well!
love,
Amber
P.S. Send me an invite too!!

Karrasch Clique said...

Amy! Congrats on your little family, I hadn't heard anything and then I saw your blog on Jen's. Sounds like everything is going really well for you! If you don't mind, I would love to see your updated blog...my e-mail is skkarrasch@gmail.com

Sara

The Evers said...

Well cute friend, yes I would like to view it!
jevers6@gmail.com

Nicole said...

Cute cute family pics. Seriously, you guys are all so gorgeous. I can't believe how big Avery is getting. What a doll! and if I didn't already ask, please send me an invite:
jndrysdale@gmail.com

Thanks!
Nicole