I am excited for the year of 25. I look forward to making many memories with my sweet family. I feel that I have grown a ton this last year, and plan to keep growing each year to come. One of my goals this year is to take my weaknesses and make them my strengths.
Thank you sweet husband who adores me:)
ANSON: For the record I fell in love with your reserved charm, plus my heart melted when you looked at me for the first time.
And my dear Anson, it was the third "hang out" that I cuddled with you.
Yes you had awesome magic tricks!
Thank you my Love for a wonderful Birthday. I had a wonderful day.
Trish: You are the Best, thank you for a fun relaxing day:)
I love you all. Thank you!
Just for FUN pictures of ME and MY LOVE!

Happiness that will last FOREVER

Look at his amazing EYES


4 comments:
I cant believe you have a BABY!!! you seriously have the cutest kids. We really, really need to catch up one of these days:) Miss ya. Darci
Could you both be any hotter as a couple? holy smokes!
Amy- I am sorry for this belated birthday wish, I hope you still know how much I love you. I hope that your special day was unforgettable! I wish we were closer so we could have done something fun with you! We miss you and hope you are enjoying the beautiful pacific northwest! Love you!
Hey thanks for letting me know that you are going to be in Reno. I am available anyday! Even if it is for a hour, I would love to see you. I live right by MCQ. You can see the school from my house,so not far from where your parents live. Hey...is Anson going to be in Reno to and want to take pictures of Brooklyn? I have been looking around for someone to take pictures of her, so if Anson is coming then maybe he can take them??? Let me know ASAP about that! Call me at 232-3345.
Post a Comment