Monday, April 7, 2008

A little Behind...

I know, I have been lazy about blogging, but not lazy in life! Two kids, wow, I am on the GO...
We have been very busy the past few weeks.
I went to Reno with Austin and Avery.  Austin had a visit with his Bio Father.
It was a good trip, and my family loved spending time with Austin and Avery. (Of course they loved having me around as well)
The Sad thing was Avery, and I spent Easter away from Daddy and our Austin. :(
The airplane trip with two kids was stressful for me, but both kids were GREAT.
I have tons of pictures from my mom's camera that I will blog soon.
We go back to Reno in less than two weeks!!

When we returned home from Reno, we left again for a trip with my In-Laws. They rented a Ocean Beach house in Seabrook, WA  for the weekend. It was a BLAST. Austin loved every minute, he never stopped moving. It was nice to get away, relax a bit, and enjoy the beautiful Oceans shores. Hopefully we will return to Seabrook! 

We then spent this last weekend at the In-Laws house so we could watch conference. Conference was so wonderful. I learned from all the talks, and I am excited to apply what I have learned into my life. 



Me and my Buddy at the PARK!



Easter Sunday... Avery smiles a TON! 




2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE the pictures!! Avery is so beautiful and you look amazing! Sounds like you've had so much fun lately!!!!

nathan said...

you and avery are honestly the most gorgeous girls I know! so pretty!!!