Thursday, March 20, 2008

Just me and the Little Guy!

Austin and I went to the mall today so i could get my hair cut, and he could play on the "play boat" it was a special trip just me and him, no Baby Avery, and no Hubby.

While I was getting my hair cut
Austin: Mom you are beautiful.
Me: Thanks buddy.
Austin: This girl is going to make your hair look so pretty.
Austin: Mom I really have to go poo poo!

Playing on the Boat
Austin: Hey, will you be my friend?
Boy: Yes
Austin: Ok then what's your name?
Austin: You chase me, but I am a nice monster so don't be scared of me.

On the way home in the car
Austin: Mom I love you so much, you are my favorite in the whole world.
Me: Thank you Austin you are such a sweet heart, I love you so much.
Austin: Mom can I have ice cream when we get home.

I love my one on one time with Austin. He is such a sweet boy.

5 comments:

Jentch said...

Thats great you had such a good day. Must be a real adjustment for austin this past year or so because it used to be just the two of you for soo long. Glad things are going well.

Melynda said...

So cute...I hope Aubrey is that nice when she turns 4:)

The Evers said...

Oh my gosh, he is so darn funny! That is a crack up! He is such a sweet little boy!

Nicole said...

Oh so cute!!! I can't wait until Weston can tell us what he's thinking. This was so sweet and funny! And now I want to see pics of your 'beautiful' hair. :) (I'm sure it is too!)

nathan said...

He's hillarious! such a sweetheart too. I love the monster comment.