Monday, March 10, 2008

Avery 7 weeks old...





8 comments:

Iverson Family said...

She is getting good at holding her head up huh? I Love her hair. Beautiful color. She is beautiful Amy:)

Nicole said...

I can't believe how fast they grow! And look at you already back to normal! You look great. She is so adorbale!!!
Thanks for the name ideas! :)

Jill said...

You dang skinny girl! She's getting so old now. I can't believe she's already 7 weeks!

Amber said...

She is such a beauty! You look pretty cute yourself! I hope things are going well! Take care and please let us know when you will be in Reno again! We would love to see you!
Amber Johnson

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!! Thanks so much for sharing the pictures...we can't wait to see what she looks like as she grows...

Auntie MJ :)

nathan said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! and YOU look amazing- you had a kid? you had two kids?? so amazing. and her blessing is way pretty too. oh I read your post about the shower- I haven't had a good shower yet :) someday though...right? he he but the houses are so gorgeous, 500,000 is a lot of money, how anyone does it is incredible. good luck

Jentch said...

She is looking soo good. I wish we were closer to eachother and I could see her in real life. Hope all is well and you look freaking amazing of course.

The Liao's said...

Hey, how cute your family is!!! Just awesome!
Thanks for the nice blog, with many pictures and cool, funny entries!
I hope to see you soon in Reno.