Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Avery's Blessing




7 comments:

Jill said...

Such a cute dress! She is so dang cute--when do I get to hold her?

Nicole said...

She is so sweet! Love the blessing dress too. And the pic of her an Austin is adorable...I'm impressed with your cute feet photos. What is with little teeny tiny baby feet? They are just SO dang precious!

jhoopes said...

GORGEOUS

Littleton Young Womens said...

That is a very sweet picture, and i do love her dress!

Littleton Young Womens said...

shoot, thats from me, Kelly! I have been working on a yw blog, time to sign out :)

Babs said...

So precious if I do say so ;) She has the cutest contemplative expressions - often reminds me of Austin's facial expressions. Always thinking this girl!
Nani Gessel

Brittany Wagner said...

I LOVE her dress! It is beautiful! I am jealous of all that hair!