Update: Avery now is 3 months... I can't believe it!
~She smiles a ton. Cooing. She is starting to laugh, she tries so hard to laugh, soo cute.
~Avery has a TEMPER, watch OUT! I guess it's the Italian in her.
~She still sleeps great, eats great, poops great.
She is a FUN baby.
Update: Austin is 4. My little sweet heart.
~He is in a Sport Sampler class, where they will learn to play Soccer, T-ball, and Basketball. Right now they are playing soccer. It is really fun to watch, he is very determined. I am happy that he is so athletic.
~He also is taking swimming lessons. He is ahead of the class, but better to be ahead than behind.
~He will also start Karate class when the other classes end.
~He loves to touch Avery. Every chance he gets to play with her hands, and make faces at her, he's on it! It's a good and bad thing, sometimes he gets a little out of control.
~Austin is very much into playing on the computer the Disney games and also the Lego games. I am in shock on how well he navigates around on the computer. We even have a Mac which makes it all a little harder. We have a computer genius on our hands!
~Him and Anson have a bedtime routine where they tell each other made up stories. I guess my stories are not as good because he always asks for Daddy to tell them. Bummer.
~He loves his Bike. We love family bike rides. We are taking his training wheels off soon.
We enjoy our little BUDDY!




2 comments:
Avery is so dang cute. I am so sad that I have never seen her in person and dont know when i will. I love the photos keep posting them. Austin sounds like he is doing great. You are a good mom to get him involved in so much. Miss you tons.
She is just such a doll. And wow...your blog is just full of the coolest pictures..you must know a professional photographer or something. :P
Love the update on Austin, too. Every time I hear what he's up to it makes me that much more excited for when Weston is that age. So fun!
You look amazing by the way! You would never guess you had a baby just 3 months ago!
Post a Comment