Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SICK! SICK! SICK!


First Austin got sick... Then my mom got sick... Then my hubby got sick... Then Avery got sick... Now I am sick... 
RSV is nasty!! 
Austin is feeling Great now, which I am so happy about.  He has been a big help around here while me and Avery are sick and Anson is at work...  

Avery is a good baby and sleeps really well at night... I never thought that I would have to set my alarm at night to wake a sleeping baby to eat... it may not last long, but it's nice right now while we are sick!

Austin just loves her... He would hold her all day if I let him! No jealousy issues so far, he is almost 4 so he understands that the baby has needs. Plus Austin gets a ton of attention around here!  He can't wait for Avery to be big enough to play!


Anson is going to take "New Born" pictures this Sat... Then I will send out announcements!



Two weeks old


While My Photographer (Anson) is at work all day, I took a few shots of Avery, this is my favorite:)

Austin likes his hair long... he won't even let me trim it around his ears!

7 comments:

Jentch said...

So excited you posted some pictures of Avery she is so beautiful. Definitly has her moms eyes. Glad things are going well with Austin. I can not wait to see her. Hope all is well.

Iverson Family said...

Hey...you have the cutest family. Avery doesn't look so much like a new born anymore. Can't believe how fast she is growing. They all do that, but it still amazes me how fast it goes! She is beautiful!

nathan said...

ok my blog is www.newtondes.blogspot.com
when I changed my template it erased my links- it really stinks! it took me forever looking for other peoples blogs from other people blogs!!! really stinks. I'm sorry. now I really want to change my blog background cause a million other people have it ....but I am too afraid! I hope you are feeling better. This winter has been hard! We have had similar problems- we are all sick flu, colds etc. But we are lucky to not have had anyone in the hospital! love ya

nathan said...

ps..what kind of a bath tub is that? (in Avery's first bath)

The Evers said...

Hi amy! Got your email, our blog is-
theevers.blogspot.com

Love ya!

Nicole said...

Here is our blog: jndrysdale.blogspot.com
Your kiddos are just so cute. It looks like Austin is such a good big brother! Hope you are all healthy soon!!!!

The Evers said...

Amy dear, I am dying for some more pictures!!!