Monday, February 25, 2008

Avery Ann update...

Avery Ann 1 month old!



Avery is doing GREAT! She still sleeps really well at night (knock on wood)!  She is 90% in height, 50% in weight...  She doesn't really cry... she SCREAMS!!  Not that often, but if I put off feeding her when she is hungry instead of crying she just screams at me... good thing she is on a great schedule!
Austin tells me, "Mom, when she cries she is just talking to you, that's how babies talk." 
She is a really good baby... I have Great kids:)

7 comments:

Jill said...

She is so stinkin' cute. I can't wait to hold her--if we can ever make that happen! I'll be in Reno in June so if you'll be out there, we HAVE to get together!

Jentch said...

Love the pictures she looks so dang beautiful. She is perfect. Thanks for the updated photos. I will try to get Janae to send me some belly photos. You need to call me sometime when Avery is asleep.

Nicole said...

Such cute pics! She is such a doll. And that park does look so cool! Lucky Austin :-) Looks like you're doing great!

Alex and Heather said...

She is so cute! It was neat to see her on Sunday at her blessing. How precious they are when they're so little!

Iverson Family said...

She CANNOT be that old already???? Wow! I really love this set of pictures. I even had to show them to my sister! Love them. It is so weird for me to hear you say "kids" plural. Crazy, but soooo awesome for you and Anson. You have a beautiful family. Hey, if I catch you in Reno without calling me, I am going to be mad:) J/K, but I would love to see her next time you are here. I will even drive out to Mogel, even if it is just for 5 minutes! You always say you are going to call... please, please call me this time. Okay, enough of my rant!

nathan said...

I love those pictures! She is beautiful! I see a little of Austin in her. You look amazing too. I am not getting rid of the baby fat like I did with Sydney :( how about you? Did it fall off? Did it with Austin. Dang guess I have to diet. You guys look amazing! Get on with Anson too :)

jhoopes said...

SO adorable and I can't believe she is already one month old! Who is your photographer? ha ha He did a great job. :)