Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MY LITTLE BABY IS FOUR!!

Austin just turned 4 on Feb. 15th... they grow up way too fast!

What a joy Austin has been in my life. He has such a sweet spirit. He has so much love to give to everyone that surrounds him. He is always happy and energetic. With his exciting imagination, I am exhausted by the end of the day, but I wouldn't have it any other way. 

I have watched Austin grow into this amazing boy; while he grew I grew right along with him. We have been through a lot together, and he has taught me so many great things. He is a very special boy who is absolutely adored by many, especially by me (his mom). He helps keep my spirits high when feeling low. This little guy captured my heart the second he was born; I love him more and more each day. I love being his mom!

Some FUN new things to look forward to this year... Swim lessons, Karate class, Soccer camp, hopefully T-Ball, preschool.  Austin being extremely Athletic we want him to be able to do a lot of different things and see what he likes the BEST. These are a few things we have found that are available with his age group. We are going to have a fun year!!







1 comments:

jhoopes said...

Happy birthday to Austin!! What adorable pictures. He is a cutie. Sorry we missed the party--looks like it was fun!