Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our Little Boy!!

I just love this little guy!! What great joy he brings to our lives:)

4 comments:

Karrington said...

These are awesome. I love the outfit too-he could be on a gap ad or something! Anson did good (I'm guessing he took these!)

nathan said...

oh my gosh! I need to find a photographer like Anson- I miss have hime take pictures of Sydney ever now and again. YOU LOOK SO CUTE! It is unbleievable that you are 37 weeks. Way smaller than me! You are so close! good luck on everything. I'm starting to freak out, nervous for 2, but excited to see the little guy.
Your christmas looks like you had a blast too. so many fun activities.

The Evers said...

I was just thinking the same thing as Des... man I need Anson's skills to make our family look good! Austin is way photogenic, good thing his dad is a photographer!

The Evers said...

Alright Amy, I will be back in two weeks, so if she decides to come in the mean time, good luck-be strong-and I am so excited to see her little face! Love you friend!