Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Dear Little Boy is Sick

Austin was in the hospital with pneumonia:(
He was really sick. Very high temp, rapid breathing, coughing, vomiting. Very Scary!
Oxogen level at 90. which is low.
He is doing much better now. He was released from the hospital a couple days ago.
We have had an adventure this past week.
I am so thankful that Austin is better, it was such a struggle to see him so sick.
Thank Goodness my mom was here to help.

Something cute Austin said, I was holding Austin in bed while he was sick, then we heard Avery start to cry "Mom, my baby sister needs your milk, GO!" My little Austin is so sweet!

2 comments:

nathan said...

I'm really sorry! Syd and JAck are both sick- it is so scary...especially with Jack! hey I also wanted to AMEN you on back labor. With Syd I had back labor, with Jack I didn't...oh man the difference- It was so much much more tolerable to have regular contractions. WO! and hey I LOVE LOVE all your pictures. It makes me to envious and sad I didn't get more of Jack like that-- I don't even remember the room number :) You guys are so creative. I admire yo tons! I hope Austin is doing great...same with Avery..and she better not be sick either.

nathan said...

we had to rent it from a medical supply place called Norco. I know you can buy them- but they are sooo expensive like $300. I bet if you find a place that sells things like oxygen tanks, medical supplies etc than they will have one to rent. Our insurance actually paid for it. The name on the machine is Devilbiss suction unit.