Saturday, January 19, 2008

Avery Ann Gessel Has Arrived!!

Here is a little taste of our Bundle of JOY!

We named her after my sister Ann ( the best Aunt, and Sister EVER)




These pictures are from the Hospital. Avery 24 hours old! We are all doing Great!! When I have some more time I will post more pictures and more info...

15 comments:

Sara & Jess Phillips said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful.

Karrington said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you all.

Melynda said...

Congratulations! She is so cute.
I am glad that you made it to the hospital. I'll have to get the details later. Congratulations again!

Cody and Jen said...

Congratulations Amy and Anson!!! She is so beautiful I love all that Hair!! hope your doing well amy.

Jill said...

She is beautiful! Can't wait to hear more and see more pictures

nathan said...

congrats! She has so much hair! DARK hair. And she is a big baby-you looked like she would be tiny, cause you are so tiny. I just checked yesterday to see if she was here. I was very curious....we have been in the hospital lately too- :) so I haven't been able to check. I can't wait to see her in the pictures Anson takes! And make sure to tell us about the whole thing! or email me if you you aren't going to post it.
CONGRATS!!!

Samye said...

Congrats!! I have been looking forward to this post!! Hope things are going great and that you are feeling well!!!

Jentch said...

Yeah!!! I can not believe how beautiful she is at 24 hours. You and Anson did good she looks amazing. Hope recovery goes well. And O My Gosh how fast was your labor holy cow girl you are amazing!!!!

The Evers said...

OH my GOSH! She is beautiful! I am still not home, but I had to check! I will write you more when I get home! I am glad you are all doing well! I can't wait to meet her! Oh, all her dark hair, I love her!

Miller Family said...

Congratulations Amy!!! She is darling. I love the dark hair.

Nicole said...

She is SO beautiful! Congrats...we hope this week is going great for you. Love her adorable name!!!
Love ya
Nicole, Jeff, & West

Iverson Family said...

Amy...YAY for you guys! She is soooo beautiful! Congrats. I cannot wait to meet her! I hope Austin is doing good with his new little Avery! BTW... LOVE, LOVE the name!

The Evers said...

Okay, I am back and I am dying to see more pictures of Avery baby! Tell that husband of yours to get on it. She is such a chubby little thing, I did not expect little Amy to have an eight pound baby! I love em fat!

Elisa said...

I didn't even know you had a blog until I saw the link on Melynda's blog. Congratulations! We are really excited for you guys. She is a beautiful little girl.

Alex and Heather said...

So excited for you guys! Love the dark hair. Congrats to the whole fam! Take care of yourself.
Heather