Wednesday, April 18, 2007






My husband is so amazing... He took these pictures of our family... Austin did so good, he loves to model. Oh and he loved spotting "Bambi," and a few other deer in the same spot we were shooting pictures. When the deer ran off austin said, " It's ok mommy, Bambi is ok, he will see his mom again." He loves the movie Bambi. Although he does get a little sad when the mom dies:( but I told Austin that Bambi will be with his mom again soon.. Austin has such a sweet and tender Heart.. I am so blessed to have such an amazing Husband and Son..

2 comments:

The Evers said...

No joke you guys are a cute family! I am so jealous! Love you!!!!

Karrington said...

Those are great! Especially considering the fact that Anson did them with his camera on a timer! That is how Brandon and I take our pictures and it always takes me several tries to get it right!