hey amy! your so sweet! thanks, you can call me any time or ask me for ideas. I totally did when i threw that shower too. Anyways i love love love your family pictures! amazing! Anson is very talented, i wish i could take pictures like that. What kins of camera does he use, and all that other stuff?? does he use digital or film?? I learned in film in highschool, and now im into digital a little. I really want to learn more, and might take some classes at UVSC for photography, I've always wanted to graduate in it. and learn more and more. i might want to pick your hubbys brain about it. hahaha i really love the first family picture of yours. the lighting and the colors!! anyways sorry this is so long. but im happy you found me in this blogging world!! talk to you soon
1 comments:
hey amy! your so sweet! thanks, you can call me any time or ask me for ideas. I totally did when i threw that shower too. Anyways i love love love your family pictures! amazing! Anson is very talented, i wish i could take pictures like that. What kins of camera does he use, and all that other stuff?? does he use digital or film?? I learned in film in highschool, and now im into digital a little. I really want to learn more, and might take some classes at UVSC for photography, I've always wanted to graduate in it. and learn more and more. i might want to pick your hubbys brain about it. hahaha i really love the first family picture of yours. the lighting and the colors!! anyways sorry this is so long. but im happy you found me in this blogging world!! talk to you soon
Post a Comment