Friday, September 7, 2007

IT'S A GIRL



Yep, it's a Girl!!

We are so Excited about having a girl! Now we will have one of each! Austin wanted a sister from the very beginning of my pregnancy, he can't wait until he can hold her. He will be the Best Big Brother... Yea!

10 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations! So, why didn't you tell me this while I was on the phone with you?

Jentch said...

SO SO SO happy for all three of you. I cant wait to meet the little girl when she comes out, she will be beautiful!!!!

Karrington said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, I wish you all the best.

The Evers said...

AMY! Why did I not know this you little stinker! CONGRATULATIONS soooooo much! You will love a girl and what a beautiful girl it will be! You and Des will have them about the same time. How cool! How are you feeling and everything! I love you and cant wait to meet her!!!

Nicole said...

Congrats!!!! That is SO exciting. Austin will be such a good older brother! Good luck with the next few months of pregnancy. I LOVE the ultrasound pics...I can't believe how clear that last one is...it's just so sweet!

Samye said...

Yeah!! We are super excited for you guys!! You will have to keep us updated!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations you big stinkers! That's fantastic. Keep us updated.

Dustin
(Anson's favorite cousin and life coach)

The Evers said...

Ummmm okay lovie can you update again please!

nathan said...

AMY--- you should post som epictures of you pregnant!! PLEASE I really want to see what you look like- you are so tiny! does it look like you are showing? maybe I'll check your family page and see what I find :)

Anonymous said...

congrats!